FcDaily #1 Dicing Friends Chat!
Welcome to dailydicing's official forum!
Please register an account to view the full forums and to participate in our giveaways!

When you are logged in you will be able to view all the forum categories, don't hesitate to post an introduction.

Thanks,
-Dailydicing
Welcome to dailydicing's official forum!
Please register an account to view the full forums and to participate in our giveaways!

When you are logged in you will be able to view all the forum categories, don't hesitate to post an introduction.

Thanks,
-Dailydicing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to [Fcdaily] homepage! We are located @W2 GE

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for donator/contributor .Com domain name

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fcdaily
Owner
Owner

Whore

Looking for donator/contributor .Com domain name Empty
PostSubject: Looking for donator/contributor .Com domain name   Looking for donator/contributor .Com domain name I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:42 pm

You will need paypal and 10$ on it, you will receive a rank and a badge on the forums! If you are interested please post here, or join our ts.
Back to top Go down
https://fcdaily.forumotion.net
iTest divine

PostSubject: Re: Looking for donator/contributor .Com domain name   Looking for donator/contributor .Com domain name I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:25 am

I don't have a problem donating but it'll have to wait till my next paycheck lol
Back to top Go down
Fcdaily
Owner
Owner

Whore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for donator/contributor .Com domain name   Looking for donator/contributor .Com domain name I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:25 am

The domain name has been paid by Spell URAQT thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://fcdaily.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for donator/contributor .Com domain name   Looking for donator/contributor .Com domain name I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for donator/contributor .Com domain name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FcDaily #1 Dicing Friends Chat! :: Donate :: Donations-
Jump to: